A gift card bouquet is an excellent gift for any occasion. Don’t we all love giving out gift cards or receiving one? It is a beautiful idea for a birthday, a graduation or any holiday giving gifts.
How to Make a Gift Card Bouquet? You can make a gift card bouquet using flower pots, candy bars, or glitter on a dime. Alternatively, you can choose the sippy cup mom design, monogram, or patio planter. Either way, you will have a magnificent gift card bouquet.
- How to make a gift card bouquet; sippy cup mom
- Gift Card Flower Pots
- Candy Bar Bouquet
- Glitter on a Dime Gift Card Bouquet
- Easy Mother’s Day Spring Chocolate Bouquet
- Burlap Wreath
- Tree in a Mug
- Patio Planter
- Mother’s Day Gift Card Tree or Flower Bouquet
- How To Make A Gift Card Bouquet Christmas Style
- Bouquet in Mason Jar
- A Gift Card Bouquet With A Difference
- A Printable Gift Card Bouquet
- Photoframe Gift Card Bouquet
- Super Cute Idea For Teacher
- Festive Season Gift Card Bouquet
- Teacher Gift
- Gift Card Wreath
The gift card bouquet is just a creative way of displaying the gift cards. This makes it a more thoughtful gift.
How To Make A Gift Card Bouquet
Today, we are going to guide you on some of the fantastic ways you can make gift card bouquets.
How to make a gift card bouquet; sippy cup mom
It is so easy to make a gift card bouquet for someone special in your life.
You will need
- Plant stakes
- Foamflower shapes or cuts flower shapes out of patterned papers
- Styrofoam ball
- Fake flowers
- Glue dots
- Gift cards
- Place the Styrofoam ball into a flower pot.
- Cover the Styrofoam with fake flowers. This is to cover the Styrofoam and make it more beautiful. You will probably have to cut the stems for them to fit.
- Place the plant stake into the Styrofoam ball. Then, attach a foam flower on one side of the stake with glue dots.
- Take a matching foam flower shape and press on the other side. The plant stake will be in between the two foam flowers, thanks to the glue dot.
- Put the glue dots on the back of a gift card and press firmly onto the foam flower.
- Repeat the steps above according to the number of cards you wish to make, and there you have yourself a lovely gift card bouquet!
Gift Card Flower Pots
Making a gift card bouquet using flower pots is a creative idea that you should surprise your loved ones with. It is an easy and entertaining process.
These are the necessary supplies that you will require
- Flower pots found at any garden or craft store
- Floral foam found at any craft store
- Foamflower found at dollar tree
- Bamboo BBQ skewers
- Brown shredded paper like the stuff used in gifts baskets
- Gift cards
- First, attach the gift cards to foam flowers using a tape.
- Cut out at random leafy shapes using the green foam flowers out of the pack.
- Attach the leaves and the flowers to the skewers. Make sure that the print head is at the bottom.
- After you have attached all your flowers move on to the pots. Cut a foam square using a handsaw and place it inside the empty flower pot. Once the foam is in place, fill it with crumpled newspapers to prevent “dirt” from falling to the bottom.
- Add shredded brown paper to the top, making sure to cover the newspaper and foam beneath fully.
- Finally, add the gift card flowers (making sure that each skewer is pushed securely into the foam).
You can personalize your gifts by writing a note on the pots with a permanent marker.so there you have it, a super easy and fun way to make your loved one a lovely gift card bouquet.
Candy Bar Bouquet
You can make a cute candy bar and fill it with gift cards or even cash. This would make a lovely gift for a wedding, birthday, or any other holiday occasion. It is effortless to make, and the recipient would surely love it.
Here is what you require to put the gift together
- Vase or bucket
- Kabob stick
- Tissue paper
- Foam block
- Gifts cards
- Gift cards
- First, take the foam block and wrap the tissue around it. Make it such that the tissue is taller in the back, shorter in the front.
- Tape all your goodies onto a stick. Use a kabob stick and some shorter caramel apple sticks. Tie some candy as high as you can on the sticks and some lower on the sticks. This helps to give a variety of heights as well.
- Arrange your goodies as a bouquet. Start with m&m’s and then add things behind and in front of them, try to keep it symmetrical.
- Finish it off with a ribbon around the vase and a card.
Glitter on a Dime Gift Card Bouquet
Glitter on a dime gift card bouquet is a creative way to surprise your loved ones with gift cards. This method is most suitable if you are many and you wish to surprise, let’s say your teacher or a friend. The one cute thing about this method is that each can bring their own gift card and place it together.
To make the bouquet, you will need
- Pot or a container
- Bamboo sticks
- Floral foam
- Patterned paper or cardstock
- Glue dots
- Glue gun
- Gift tissue paper
All these materials you can find them at Amazon.
- First, you have to create flowers of your design and liking. You can get the designs of flowers by simply searching In the Designed Space app for flowers.
- Use collection. This paper is perfect if you are going for a bright and cheerful theme. Mix some solid cardstock to give it some variety.
- Once the flowers are cut, attach the gift cards using glue dots. If you face difficulty in attaching the gift card, you can add a little masking tape.
- Use the hot glue gun to secure the floral foam to the bottom of the pot. Also, tuck in a sheet of gift wrap tissue all around it for extra support.
- The next step is you insert the bamboo stick into the foam
- Once you are satisfied with the sticks’ placement, use the glue gun to adhere the flowers onto them.
- To finish off your project, add another sheet of gift wrap tissue and some green paper shreds.
You can print a little note on the card stock if you wish. Follow this procedure, and you have yourself a pretty gift card bouquet.
Easy Mother’s Day Spring Chocolate Bouquet
Flowers or chocolate? It is tough to choose either, so why not have them both. With this chocolate bouquet, you get to surprise your loved ones with both flowers and chocolate. Everyone loves to receive chocolates for any occasion or no occasion at all, don’t you?
To make this gift card bouquet, you will need
- Scrapbook papers
- Double stick tape
You can buy green skewers at the craft store or paint one using green paint. It only takes a few minutes.
- Use a large cookie cutter to cut flower shapes from cardstocks and attach them to the skewers’ end.
- Use the sticky double stick to stick the chocolate petals on the paper flowers.
- Arrange the chocolate flowers in an opaque container to hide the floral foam keeping the flowers in place.
A monogram is a gift card bouquet that can be a note holder or a picture holder after the gift cards are taken off.
You will need
- 23.5 paper Mache letter from Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft store.
- Large wooden letters from the craft store or try some oversized unfinished wooden letters from the home depot or hardware store.
- Paint the letters.
- Add some clothespin.
- Attach the gifts cards, and you are done.
If you are making group gift cards for a holiday, then this is the best bouquet.
You need to pick up the following from the store
- Burlap from the fabric store
- Straw wreath
- Greening pins and clothespins
- Glue gun
Use the ruler, scissors to craft the burlap to the size and shape you require. Using the glue gun, attach the greening pins and clothespin to the crafted burlap, and there you have it, a perfect gift card bouquet.
Tree in a Mug
Rather than clip gift cards to flowers, in this gift card tree, the gift card is the flowers.
You will need
- Plastic flower
- Magnetic stripes
- Floral foam
- Gift cards
- Glue gun
- First, connect the cards in a flower design using glue dots. Make sure you are very careful so that you do not hit the magnetic stripes.
- Then attach the plastic flower to the stem that goes into the floral foam tucked inside the mug.
Patio planter is a straightforward gift card bouquet to make.
It only requires
- Gift card
- Bamboo Skewers
- Glue the gift cardholder to the bamboo skewer.
- Stick the skewer into a potted plant.
Is it relatively easy, right? Whether your group donated money and bought a bunch of gift cards ahead of time, bring the gift card bouquet to the party and have people stick their gift cards into it when they arrive. Creating a gift card bouquet doesn’t get easier than this.
Mother’s Day Gift Card Tree or Flower Bouquet
The tree does not necessarily have to be a tree, and neither does the flower. To make an excellent mother’s day gift card tree or flower, you will need to;
- Collect branches from the yard.
- Arrange them in a vase.
- Clip-on some fake flowers.
- Tie the fake flowers onto the gift cards to make them beautiful.
- Attach homemade coupons and handwritten love notes to the bouquet.
How To Make A Gift Card Bouquet Christmas Style
This is a super easy gift bouquet to make. If you have never made one before, it is a good place to start.
What do you need to make this beautiful creation? Although this bouquet looks complicated, it is not.
Basically, you need gift cards, a mini Christmas tree, ribbon, and a pot.
Simply tie the ribbon into a bow and place it on top of the tree. Attach the gift cards using mini pegs or cheerful seasonal paper clips. When the pot is not already decorated, you can wrap it in seasonal paper to make it more interesting.
It makes a perfect gift for the Holiday Season when you are not sure what to give somebody. As it is very lightweight, you can also send it in the mail or via a courier service. It will look great sitting on any table. The focus should always be on the gift cards, but at the same time, it has to be said you can easily add other small decorative items if you would. How about a few hanging chocolates to make it extra special?
Bouquet in Mason Jar
Mason jars just shout out Christmas. If you want to make a bit of a statement, you should try making this gorgeous gift card bouquet. The mason jar in the picture has been filled with shredded paper. However, you can also fill it with sweet and other little treats. Maybe little gifts that you have made yourself.
You will also need wooden sticks and ready-made flowers. The alternative is to make your own flowers. It is super easy to do once you have had a bit of practice. Add a few ribbons and in a matter of minutes, you have a gorgeous creation ready to go.
How do you attach the gift cards? You can glue them to the wooden sticks or make a slit on the top of the sticks. If you glue the cards, make sure that you put them in small envelopes so that you don’t damage the gift card itself
The buying list for this bouquet includes wooden sticks, shredded paper, ribbon, and artificial flowers. Do feel free to experiment with different themes.
A Gift Card Bouquet With A Difference
This is a gift card bouquet that really stands out. These days, you can get gift cards for all sorts of things. You may not want to give your best friend a gift card for online shopping sites or stores all of the time. When you want to give something different, you should try Experience Gift Cards. They can be for a dining out experience or going to the cinema.
For this project, you will need a good quality wooden box, wooden sticks, and something to fill the box with. Flowers are a good idea, but there are also many alternatives that you should consider. Why not try filling the gift basket with cookies? You can buy them in stores or make your own. Once you have made your cookies, all you have to do is to wrap them in clear material.
Glue the cards to the sticks and you are good to go. Nothing could be easier.
A Printable Gift Card Bouquet
Here is a gift card bouquet with a twist using a regular basket. This is what you need for this basket. Plenty of low-value gift cards. You can even add in stuff from ink refill stores. If that is not for you, consider adding adult coloring books. Of course, if the bouquet is for a younger member of the family, you want to bear that in mind.
Fill the basket with florist moss and you have a base that you can work. Add metal wires to which you can add smaller domination bills. You also should consider adding a few fun cards and stickers. Many of these things you can buy already made, but if you struggle to find something you like, there is no reason why you can’t make your own stuff.
Use colorful paper, add some treats for nibbling on, and you have a gift bouquet that can quickly be made to fit any age. Great idea for birthdays but can be adapted for other occasions as well. Just go ahead and use the picture for inspiration.
Photoframe Gift Card Bouquet
This is really a bouquet with a difference. In many ways, you can say that it is not a bouquet at all. This lovely project is made using a photo frame. Don’t worry, it does not have to be large. Just make sure that it is one that you can easily slip the backoff
Once you have removed the back, you can go ahead and put the gift cards in place. If they don’t fill the entire frame, add a bit of backing. You can choose colors that contrast the gift card itself. That would look totally amazing and make the cards stand out.
Should you repaint the photo frame? When you want to truly personalize this project, you can indeed paint the photo frame. However, rather than using paint, consider using spray paint. There are many advantages to spray paints. They dry super quickly and come in a fantastic range of colors. Spray both the front and the back to give your project that all-in-one finish. You can add a ribbon or just a colorful paper string to complete the picture.
How long does it take to make? It looks like that kind of project that could take a long time. Do take the time to give it your love and attention, but it should only take a couple of hours to finish. When you are done, put the backing back on to hold everything in place. It will look so great that you probably don’t want to give it away.
Super Cute Idea For Teacher
Your children’s teacher will love this idea. Why not get all of the mums involved? You could all source different gift cards and one or of all, you could put this bouquet and display together.
The first thing you will need is a basket. If you don’t feel like using a basket, a tote bag would also make a great alternative carrier. Of course, as always you will need a wooden stick. To make sure the sticks stay in place, you can use tissue paper.
Mount all of the gift cards on the wooden sticks using glue and put them among the tissue paper. Speaking of tissue paper. There are great colors to choose from and many different ways of using them. You can scrounge it up into balls or just fold it creating different layers inside the basket. When you know that the teacher is super special, you can also hide little treats among the tissue paper.
This makes a super colorful gift and it is perfect for any time of the year. When you are giving it away on the last day of spring term, you can add things that may come in handy for a vacation. Consider adding gift cards for stores selling beach gear such as flip-flops and towels.
Tote bags are easy to find. Shop around and you will probably find one with a hard bottom that will stand up in its own right. A tote bag is a perfect choice when you want to put together a summer display and say thank you for looking after your little one all year. Any teacher will be delighted to receive this.
Festive Season Gift Card Bouquet
Okay, it is that time of the year again. This gift bouquet does not use flowers. Instead, it uses Christmas trees made from felt. By now, you are probably asking yourself how you make those. Well, you can find plenty of interesting designs and templates on Pinterest. Print them off and lay them over your piece of felt.
Not all felt is stiff. When you want to make sure it stands to attention, spray it with lacquer. Not only does the lacquer help the felt to “stand up”, but it also makes it shine. Another alternative is to use Modge Pod. You can buy all sorts of different types of Mod Pod these days. The company has even added glitter to many of its glues and lacquers.
Where should you put the gift cards? Nothing could be easier. Cut out an alternative color of felt fabric and make a small pocket. Make sure the pocket fits the gift card. Now you can insert the gift card into the pocket. Yes, you can sew the pocket on, but you can also glue it on. It takes a matter of minutes to put the glue around the edges and attach the pocket to the tree.
The tree itself needs to go on a wooden stick. You can use a pot or gift wrap box to place your wooden sticks on. Florist foam is great for when you want to make sure the wooden sticks stand up all of the time.
This project makes a really colorful display when you add a glitter and a few stickers wishing the receiver Happy Christmas.
Stuck for gifts for a teacher? It is not always easy to come up with gift ideas for teachers. When you don’t want to go over the top, here is an idea for you. Most of us like coffee and teachers are no exception.
This fun gift card bouquet idea is easy to make. All you need is a wicker basket, artificial flowers, florist’s foam, and wooden sticks. Ask all of the other mums to contribute Starbucks gift cards and other gift cards for little treats. This basket does not have to cost a lot of money to put together at all.
Place the florist’s foam in the bottom of the basket so that you have something to insert the wooden sticks into. Glue the cards onto the sticks and then insert the sticks into the foam. Put flowers on top of the foam and you have a pretty gift card bouquet that says thank you for next to nothing.
The basket is easy to adapt to. If you don’t want to use summertime flowers, you can opt for springtime flowers instead. You could use daffodils in spring and narcissus coming up to the Holiday Season. Spraying wicker with lacquer is super easy. It only takes a few minutes to dry.
Can you use real flowers? Of course, you can, but you mustn’t forget to moisten the florist’s foam to make sure they stay in tip-top condition.
Gift Card Wreath
Not in the mood for making a basket? In that case, you can make a gift card wreath. There are two different ways to approach this colorful project.
You will need a ribbon, a polystyrene wreath, pins, cards, and a few special ribbons to add contrasting colors.
One of the easiest ways of making this wreath is simply to twirl the ribbon with a pair of scissors or knives. Once you have curled the ribbon, cut it into smaller pieces and use the pins and attach it to the wreath. It is up to you how much space you leave in between the ribbon. You can make the wreath dense with ribbons or just add enough to cover up the white color.
The other method involves cutting the ribbon into different lengths and tying the lengths around the wreath. You can now curl the ends of the ribbon. Both effects look amazing and make for a very colorful wreath. Attach the contrast ribbons or bows with pins and you are now ready to move on to the next part.
Attaching the gift cards is super easy on this project. Just use the remaining pins to attach the gift cards. Add a wider ribbon so that the wreath is easy to hang up and you are done.
Out of all of the projects on this page, this one may require a bit more patience. However, it is super fun to make, and when you are looking for how to make a gift card bouquet with a difference, this is a great option.