Birthdays are wonderful events that get you a lot of good vibes and well-wishers. It is a nice thing to imagine that the day you have been waiting for a year has finally come. You have prepared for it; you keep on counting the days until it is time; it is your birthday and you deserve all the good things for this day.
The center of attraction at every special event is a birthday cake. A princess birthday cake is great and would help you get the most memorable birthday celebration ever. Your princess gown would match perfectly your princess birthday cake and you would definitely have a blast on this special day.
Can we make at home our very own princess birthday cake? Is it easy? We will unlock everything we need to know so that we will have a perfect princess birthday cake that will make our birthday celebration a great one. Get ready, put everything on the line and let us have a grand birthday celebration with a great princess birthday cake standing tall.
Princess birthday cake
This is it, the moment you have been waiting for. Your little princess has been bugging you to make one nice princess birthday cake, and you finally said yes. After the long wait, you have finally found the courage and the time to make one for her and we know you can do it and you can do a very great job of doing one for your loved one.
There is always a time for the “first time” and in most cases, if it is the first time, it can be quite intimidating and overwhelming. It is normal, as everyone has to overcome that “first-time” jitters. The mixed feeling can give you a lot of butterflies in your stomach, but as they say, “you got to do what you have to do”.
Let us get those baking pans, the mixers, and everything ready for your first princess birthday cake. When you have prepared everything, you can just see that everything falls into place. But before anything else, let us have ingredients you would need for that delicious, soft, and perfect princess birthday cake everyone would enjoy.
Here are the ingredients:
- 500 grams of unsalted butter, (prepare some extra for greasing)
- 500 grams caster sugar
- 10 pieces of large eggs
- 170 grams plain flour
- 200 grams full-fat Greek yogurt
- 500 grams of self-raising flour
Ingredients for the icing and for the cake decoration:
- 250 grams of unsalted butter (softened or stand at room temperature)
- 500 grams of icing sugar (sieved)
- 400 grams white ready-to-roll icing
- 500 grams pink ready-to-roll icing
- edible lustre spray in pink or in pearl
- 8 small icing roses
- 1 large icing rose
- 1 doll (you can choose a Barbie or any doll you like to look like a princess)
Now that you have the ingredients, let us now get our hands and arms ready for mixing these things to create the perfect princess birthday cake that would make our little darling happy. You can just sense the happiness that is in the air while your daughter is watching you intensely prepare her cake for her birthday.
You need patience and be sure to follow exactly the right measurement to ensure that you will have an excellent product. Too much or too little of everything would always result in a not-so-excellent product. We would like to encourage you to follow exactly the measurements and not deviate so that you can have the desired output.
Good luck and let start rolling and let us get that cake ready.
STEPS IN PREPARING A PRINCESS BIRTHDAY CAKE
- STEP 1 – You need to pre-heat the oven to 160oC Use a 15-centimeter round cake pan and grease it. You need to make sure that the lining is higher than the top of the pan or tin. Grease and base line a 1 liter oven-proof glass pudding basin to ensure that your cake won’t stick on the pan once you have done baking it.
- STEP 2 – Beat your mixture using your electric beater or your table top mixer nicely and smoothly to ensure that everything mixes well. You’ve got to beat the butter, sugar, vanilla and 1/4 teaspoon of salt until everything looks pale and fluffy. Pour down the eggs one at a time nice and easy on your butter while giving your batter or your mixture a smooth beating before adding the next batch of eggs. Slowly add 1 tablespoon of the plain flour when you notice that the mixture looks slimy rather than a fluffy look. Get down the yogurt beaten in your mixture smoothly until it incorporates well into your mixture.
- STEP 3 – Mix all the flours and use a large metal spoon in folding the batter and transfer it into the prepared tin. You can now see that the mixture will come to the top, put the bowl and cake tin on a baking tray. You got to bake it in the oven for 1 hour and 40 minutes to 1 hour and 5 minutes. Take it out of the oven and allow the cakes to cool completely at room temperature.
- STEP 4 – Prepare to make your butter icing, put your butter into a bowl and beat it well until it gets soft. Slowly put the icing on sugar and beat it nice and smooth. Trim the cake tops and slice the pudding basin cake in three and slice in half the 15 centimeter cake. Use a 5 centimeter round cutter and stamp out the center of each piece of cake.
- STEP 5 – You need to place half of the 15 centimeter on your cake board. Make sure it lays flat on your board. Spread a little butter icing and place the other half on top. Spread a little icing on this layer and top with the widest layer of the basin cake. Repeat the steps on the other layers and spread the remaining butter icing all over your assembled cake. Just make sure you do everything evenly.
- STEP 6 – Take about 250 grams of white fondant icing and roll it into a long strip about 7 centimeters wide. You got to press gently the edges with a teaspoon to give the edges a frilled effect. You can use a ball tool if you have some. Slowly attach the base of the cake and nuzzle it gently into the icing.
- STEP 7 – You have to roll out the pink icing into a large circle about 36 centimeters in diameter. You need to cut a hole from the center using your 5 centimeter cutter. Cut a portion under an eight sections of the icing. Drape the icing over the cake, making a joint in the back area. Push the pink fondant to create a swagged look with an even interval. By this time, you will see the cake form slowly forming.
- STEP 8 – Get your edible lustre and spray your cake lightly with it. Take your princess doll and wrap the legs in a clean plastic film. Slowly place the doll in the cake. The top of the cake would have to come to hip, not on the waist level. Use the trimmings on rolling out an oblong pink icing and wrap it around the doll’s body. Slowly smoothen up the doll’s bodice into the top of the doll’s skirt.
- STEP 9 -Roll out some of the white fondant and cut it into 9 centimeters circle using a flower cutter or fluted cutter. Cut a small circle from the center and split one side and place around the waist of the doll and cut the excess to make it look nice. Use the remaining white icing to make an enormous bow and place it on the back of the doll’s waist. You are now getting excited as the cake now takes it from nice and easy.
- STEP 10 – Slowly make the royal icing by following the instructions on the pack. Use a piping bag fitted with a small plain icing nozzle. If you don’t have any, you use a strong and thick plastic bag and cut off the tip for putting up the icing. Pipe around the icing on the edge of the skirt and attach a rose at the top of each swag. Slowly pipe the three lines of dots above the roses leading up to the doll’s dress.
- STEP 11 – You’ve got pipe up slowly the bodice of the doll and on the front. Use the icing on attaching a sugar butterfly on the top of the doll’s bodice and one large sugar rose at the doll’s waist. Your cake is now ready and we are sure that your girl is going to have a blast.
Princess Birthday Party Cake Topper
Nothing can beat that feeling that you are special for that day. A very nice princess birthday cake with a birthday princess birthday topper is an ultimate princess-themed birthday party. Your kid would be extremely happy and will remember this very special event for a very long time.
Made from high-quality and safe materials, this birthday topper is durable and will last long. It is the perfect topper for birthdays and great on top of a princess birthday cake, cupcakes, ice cream, and other desserts. Make any birthday special with this wonderful piece of birthday topper. Get this one now.
Disney Princess Once Upon a Moment Cake Topper
It is hard not to fall in love with this one. It’s like the ultimate princess birthday topper for a princess birthday cake. Featuring your favorite Disney princess Aurora, Belle, and Cinderella that would make any princess-themed birthday party truly memorable and fun. You should have this birthday topper on your girl’s birthday, no matter what.
Our birthday topper brings a lot of magical moments to any special occasion. The topper after the birthday celebration is an excellent toy that can make a kid feel magical and special all day long. This birthday topper is durable and allows you to use it again for the coming birthdays. We would like you to have come and get this one now.
Golray Princess Party Supplies Birthday Decorations for Girls
It got balloons, curtains, ribbons, and a lot of things that will make your girl’s birthday truly special. The gold, happy birthday foil balloons are just special, hands down. When you are running out of time and like to make your girl’s birthday party truly special, this wonderful birthday decoration set is an ideal choice for you.
It features a pink tulle fabric curtain that makes any princess-themed birthday party feel like a one-of-a-kind special. Nothing can make your birthday girls celebrate truly “girlish” and memorable. You won’t have to ask for anything more. You can relax and relish every moment when you have this decor set a part of your birthday celebration arsenal.
Rovercci Unicorn Party Supplies Set & Tableware Kit
Celebrate your princess’ birthday party with a lot of styles. Princess and unicorn mix very well together and can create a lot of magic during this very special birthday celebration. We got you perfectly covered. You just have to relax and grab your camera because this will going to be an explosion.
Your girl will surely have a wonderful time. Get the little princess ready, put her princess birthday cake on the table and see how the fun never ends. It got cups, plates, and a lot of party stuff that will make your princess’ birthday truly special. It got balloons and everything. What are you waiting for? Come and get it now.
Birthday Dress Up for Little Girls with Crown
The cake is ready, there are lots of party decors and balloons, the birthday girl would look totally beautiful with this wonderful birthday dress. Made from the finest-quality polyester that is sure to make every head turn, this party dress says it all. It is beautiful; it is elegant, and it is just perfect in every sense, hands down.
This princess birthday party dress will impress a lot of your girl’s friends. It features a tiara, a wand, gloves, and other cool and slick accessories. Made from a comfortable fabric, these 3 layers fully skirt will make any birthday celebration very memorable. What are you waiting for? Come and get it now.